英文影片常用的求婚台词
1.像女主角多萝西·舒特开门见山,单刀直入问法:
Are you going to marry me or what……?所以你到底是要向我求婚还是怎样?
与男主角约会回来的女主角大概在对待感情方面问题是个急性子,所以单刀直入向男主角发问。男主角脸上满是幸福的微笑地问:“Will you marry me?”,女主角这时强作高傲又掩饰不住眼中的喜悦,故作镇定地说“Then yes I will.”
2.委婉迂回型
铺陈排比以叙情,你可以将你们共度的点点滴滴回忆起来,营造一些气氛
We sang and danced together,we went to the climb the mountain and we kissed on the top of the mounain.I think we have something really special.我们过去一起唱歌跳舞,曾爬上山丘在山顶拥吻。我觉得我们之间有特殊的'关系。
"Something special" refers to a special relationship or feelings.You would only say this to a girlfriend/boyfriend,not to a platonic friend.“something special”指的是特殊的关系或感觉.你只会说给女朋友或男朋友听,而不是一般的朋友。所以听到这里,你的sweetie也明白你的心意了吧。
You’ve lived your life and I 've lived mine.And now do you think it's time we lived them together.我们已经一直各自生活,你觉得我们今后应该一起过了吗?
I want to settle down.With you.Will you?我想和你安定下来,你愿意吗?
"To settle down" means to settle down with your lover.This is used to give a sense of stability in the relationship.“to settle down”在这里的意思是和你所爱的人一起安定下来,让你们的关系增添稳定的因素.
说到这里,英语君不禁想起了电影《小时代4》中陆烧(崇光)向林萧求婚的说的话:
How would I say mine eyes be blessed made. 该如何表达,何其幸运
My looking on thee in the living day. 明亮的双眼,能够在灿烂白昼中将你凝望
Of all days are nights to see till I see thee. 不能将你遗忘,则生命沉入永夜
The night days when dreams do showthee me. 若在梦中出现,永夜就将化为晴日
will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗?