When you find everything you looked for,I hope your life leads you back to my front door.Oh but if it don't,stay beautiful.(若你得到了你想要的一切,但愿生活能把你带回我的门前。如果这一切无法实现,请一直美好下去吧。)

The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
你的一举一动都如暴风雨般让我刻骨铭心
And I'm a house of cards
而我就像纸牌搭起的房子脆弱,轻易被攻陷
Drop everything now
不顾一切
Meet me in the pouring rain
与我相约在倾盆大雨中
Kiss me on the sidewalk
在街边忘情拥吻
Take away the pain
带走所有的痛楚
Cause' I see sparks fly whenever you smile
因为我看见,你的微笑如烟花飞舞般灿烂

please don't be in love with someone else.Please don't have somebody waiting on you.”请求着还没有人和你一起坠入爱河,请求着你身旁还没有照顾你的人。

I think, I think when it’s all over, it just comes back in flashes.
我想,当这一切的一切都已经结束时,这些回忆还是会历历在目。
You know, it’s like a kaleidoscope of memories.
你知道的,就是那种万花筒般的回忆,被无限放大和复制。
But it just all comes back.
就这样一幕幕回放。
But he never does.
可真实的他,从未回到我身边。

And I know it's long gone and there was nothing else I could do
我知道时光已远去,也知道我的无能为力

“People throw rocks at things that shine,But they can’t take what’s us.The stakes are high, the water's rough, But this love is ours. ”人们会朝着发光发亮的东西扔小石子,但是他们夺不走那些属于我们的东西生活会让爱看上去异常的艰难风险是这样的高,水也是这样的汹涌。但是,爱,依旧是我们的。

You belong with me
【我们惺惺相惜】
You belong with me
【注定天生一对】

I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well.

即使你很高兴你所所选择的生活,你仍然很好奇人生的其他选项,人永远是不知满足的。

我父母从小就教育我永远不要对别人爱谁,别人的肤色或是宗教信仰而指手划脚.要用自己的力量做好事,而不是伤害他人.我们不需要让所有人观点一致,但我们必须尊重别人.当你见到别人散布仇恨时,大胆地站出来.告诉他们仇恨是如此地浪费生命,相信自己能让他们睁开眼睛,审视反省。

I don't think you should wait.I think you should speak now.

Just close your eyes. the sun is going down.You'll be alright.no one can hurt you now. come morning light .You and I'll be safe and sound.

在遇到Mr.right之前总是错的,我很高兴过去的所有恋爱都是错的,这样我就可以继续找那个对的,我很高兴我的至爱还没有出现,所以我可以继续寻找下去。

I was trying to fly,but I couldn't find wings
我试着飞翔,但是我找不到(我的那双)翅膀
Then you came along and you changed everything
然后你来了,你改变了一切
You lift my feet off the ground,spin me around
你使我的双脚离开了地面,使我旋转着
You make me crazier,crazier
你让我感到疯狂,疯狂
Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes
感觉就像我在坠落,沉沦于你的双眸

I don't know if you know who you are until you lose who you are.
我不知道你是否清楚自己是个怎样的人,直到你迷失了自我

And I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed to
我已经忘记你足够长的时间,都忘了当初为什么要去忘记你了

These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
This revolution, the time will come for us to finally win
...
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
It's a revolution, throw your hands up
Because we never give in

We were both young when I first saw you
当我第一次看见你的时候,我们都还年轻
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
我闭上眼睛,一幕幕往事又在脑海中重现
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air
我站在阳台上,空气里,浓浓的,是夏天的味道
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
看见灯火,看见热闹的舞会,华丽的盛装

I’m telling you,
我告诉你
We are never ever ever getting back together.
我们再也不能一起回到过去了
We are never ever ever getting back together.
我们再也不能一起回到过去了
You go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me.
你让你我的朋友都来说服我
but we are never ever ever ever getting back together.
但我们真的再也不能一起回到过去了

If you could see that I’m the one who understands you
如果你能够察觉我是了解你的那个人
Been here all along so why can’t you see
那为什么我一直在这里,可是你却总是视而不见
You belong with me
你应该和我在一起

Losing him was blue, like I’d never known
失去他如此忧伤,好像我们从未相识
Missing him was dark gray, all alone
想念他如同灰暗般无助,孤独中无法忘却
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
将他遗忘好比去了解一个素未谋面的人那样痛苦漫长
But loving him was red,
但爱他的感觉如同亮红般炽烈

Everytime I look at u , just like the fist time

Wind in my hair, I was there
风吹过我的长发,我在你面前
I remember it all too well.
这一切都记忆犹新

You look like my next mistake.

You pull me in and I am little more brave.It's the first kiss,it's flawless,it's really something...It's fearless.

You've got a smile that could light up this whole town.

Some day, I’ll be living in a big ole city
总有一天,我会去一个棒极了的大城市生活
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean
而你,从头到尾所有的都只不过是刻薄

我必须非常努力地工作才能得到唱片合约,我必须花费数年才能做到优秀,我必须练习才能弹好吉他,而在写出第一首好歌之前,我必须写整整一百首没那么好的。

Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall
爱他的感觉犹如坠入深渊时却寻不到回路
Like the colors in autumn so bright just before they lose it all
犹如秋天那抹在失色黯淡前无比艳丽的彩幕

Time won't fly, it's like I’m paralyzed by it
是时光停滞了,还是我麻痹了?
I'd like to be my old self again
我还是愿意做曾经的那个我
But I’m still trying to find it
但我也还在找寻着
After plaid shirt days and nights when you made me your own
那些穿格子衬衫的时光,是你曾把我当成自己的一部分的时光

'Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

And even though you want to, please try to never grow up
即使你盼望着,也请你试着永远不会长大

I say I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you.
我说 我讨厌你。 我们又分手了 你打电话说 我爱你。

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
将他遗忘好比去了解一个素未谋面的人那样痛苦漫长

But loving him was red
但我记得爱他的感觉如亮红般炽烈
Loving him was red
爱他的感觉如同亮红般炽烈

遇见你,我身中魔咒。

New money, suit and tie
你西装革履一看就是新贵
I can read you like a magazine
我可以像读一本杂志一样看透你

Life,changes like the weather,i hope you remember,today is never too late to be brand new.

And you call me up again
你再次来电
Just to break me like a promise
只为了像履行承诺一样的击碎我
So casually cruel in the name of being honest
在诚实的名义下,残忍得如此漫不经心
I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here
我像一张皱皱巴巴的纸,瘫躺在那里
'Cause I remember it all, all, all... too well
这一切,都是清晰的,清晰的,画面

At 14 there's just so much you can't do
当你14岁的时候,有许许多多的事情你没有办法做
And you can't wait to move out someday and call your own shots
你等不及有一天,你会搬出去,拥有自己的房子,掌握着自己的一切
But don't make her drop you off around the block
但是别让她送你到离目的地一个街区远的地方(怕被别人看见)
Remember that she's getting older too
记得,她也在慢慢的变老
And don't lose the way that yo

I lived in your chess game ,but you change the rules everyday.

I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart
我不会让任何人伤害你,我不会让任何人破碎你的心
And no one will desert you
没有人会抛弃你
Just try to never grow up, never grow up
试着的不要长大,不要长大

I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well.我要找一个有一天谁会真的对我好。

Losing him was blue, like I’d never known
失去他如此忧伤,好像我们从未相识

we are never ever getting back together。

Comes back to me in burning red, yeah, yeah
再让我回到那炽热的爱恋中吧
His love was like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
爱他的感觉犹如将崭新的玛莎拉蒂开向绝路

Cause loving him was red, yeah yeah red, burning red
因为爱他的感觉如同亮红般炽烈,难以忘怀
And that’s why he’s spinning around in my head
这也是他萦绕在我思绪中的原因

Well, maybe we got lost in translation

也许是我们缺乏沟通

Maybe I asked for too much

也许是我所求甚多

But, maybe this thing was a masterpiece

但我们也曾是天作之合

Till you tore it all up

直到你将之付之一炬

Running scared, I was there

曾徘徊的地方,又因恐惧离开了

Time won't fly, it's like I’m paralyzed byit
是时光停滞了,还是我麻痹了?
I'd like to be my old self again
我还是愿意做曾经的那个我
But I’m still trying to find it
但我也还在找寻着

I will spend forever wondering if you knew. 情愿用一生,猜你可知否。

Come morning light.You and i'll be safe and sound.当明日阳光初现,我们都将安然无恙。

Love is a ruthless game,unless you play it good and right.

爱情是一场残忍的游戏,除非你能待它真诚而正确。

亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
就这样不要长大,就这样一直小小的
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
就这样不要长大,世界就会这样一直简简单单的
No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred
没有人伤害你,永远不会有人让你一个人害怕
And even though you want to, jus

Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
关于我们过往的残片断章不断回响重映
Tell myself it's time now gotta let go
我告诉自己是时候该放手释怀
But moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head…
但每当他的脸庞浮现在脑海中时我都无暇顾及其他
in burning red
像是陷入了狂热燃烧的鲜红
burning, it was red
焚烧着的那抹鲜红

'Cause you remember it all too well
在你的记忆里,这也是清晰的
'Cause there we are again when I loved you so
我们还是重逢了,我曾是那么的爱你
Back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known
在你失去那些你意识到的纯真之前

I'm not afraid

我无所畏惧

Singing long live all the mountains we moved

歌唱着不朽!那些我们一起挪移的山峦

I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you

在生命的时光里与你共同抗击邪恶

And long, long live the look on your face

永远长存!就让那一瞬间就美好,停留在你脸上

Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
爱他的感觉犹如将崭新的玛莎拉蒂开向绝路
Faster than the wind, passionate as a sin,ending so suddenly
狂风般迅疾,激昂如罪恶,结束于恍惚

We never go out of style.
We never go out of style.

我们的爱永不过时。

It's okay,life is a tough crowd.

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna down in flames .

Got a long list of ex-lovers
[我前男友多得是]
They'll tell you I'm insane
[他们都会跟你说我是个疯子]
Cause you know I love the players
[可你明明知道我想要的是一名玩家]
And you love the game
[而你却只想要这场游戏]

It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well
太难得可贵了,熟悉的地点,清晰的画面

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams
Wildest dreams

Now you mail back my things and I walk home alone
现在你寄回我的物品,我独自一人走回家
But you keep my old scarf from that very first week
但你从一开始便保留着那条旧围巾
'Cause it reminds you of innocence
因为它让你想起你的纯真
And it smells like me
也提醒着你,我的味道
You can't get rid of it
这些你也摆脱不掉吧

I've found that time can heal most anything
我发现时间几乎可以治愈一切
and you just might find who you're supposed to be
你可能只需要发现自己要成为谁

Shake it off
Shake it off

Oh I don't wanna grow up, wish I'd never grown up
我不想长大,真希望我永远不会长大

We never go out of style.
我们永远不会褪色,我们永远不会过时。

i stay out too late
got nothing in my brain
that is what people say
i go on too many dates
but i cannot make them stay
but i keep cruising
it is like i got this music
in my mind saying it is gonna be alright

I spend forever wondering if you know
i was enchanted to meet you
我情愿用一生 猜你可知否
遇见你 我身中魔咒……

在写出第一首好歌之前,我必须写整整一百首没那么好的。

I'd be waiting for you ever since you've been gone.我会一直在这里守候着,从你离开的那一刻起。And I just wanna sen you back at my front door.我只是想要看见你再一次的出现在我的门前。

Clear blue water

蔚蓝的海水

High tide, came and brought you in

潮起潮落,将你卷走

And i could go ,on and on, on and on

我像丢了魂一样,一直往前游荡

And i will, skies grew darker, currents swept you out again

天空阴沉,泪水冲走你留下的痕迹

I think, I think when it’s all over, it just comes back in flashes.
我想,当这一切的一切都已经结束时,这些回忆还是会历历在目。
You know, it’s like a kaleidoscope of memories.
你知道的,就是那种万花筒般的回忆,被无限放大和复制。
But it just all comes back.
就这样一幕幕回放。
But he never does.
可真实的他,从未回到我身边。
I think a part of

Life was never worse,but never better.

Wind in my hair, you were there, you remember it all
风吹过我的长发,你在我面前,你一定记得的
Down the stairs, you were there, you remember it all
你家楼下,你曾驻足,你一定记得的
It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well...
那些回忆如此珍贵,我身处其中,记忆犹新

Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
与他争执每每如同解开一个没有答案的字谜一般不了了之
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong
对他离去的懊悔让你宁愿没有碰到这样一段坚定的爱情

Missing him was dark gray, all alone
想念他如同灰暗般无助,孤独中无法忘却

You're in the car on the way to the movies
你坐在车里,在去看电影的路上
And you're mortified your mom's dropping you off
因为妈妈送你,而让你感到羞愧

Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
就这样不要长大,就一直这样小小的

Down the stairs, I was there
你家楼下,我曾驻足
I remember it all too well
这一切都记忆犹新

我多么想停留在这个小小的城镇
在这个地铁座位上,你用你的眼睛深深地望着我
就是这个瞬间,抓住它,记住它。

Long live the walls we crashed through

万岁! 我们并肩穿越困难艰险

How the kingdom lights shined just for me and you

整个王国的光芒只为你我闪耀

I was screaming Long live all the magic we made

我在大声呼喊着万岁,那些我们一起创造的奇迹

And bring on all the pretenders

让那些小人都来吧

One day we will be remembered

总有一天我们会被世人铭记

你不仅要学会忽视那些不懂你的人
并好好享受人生
你必须还要比他们活的更快乐

I've heard every album, listened to the radio
我听过了每一张专辑,也听过了录音机
Waited for something to come along
等待着一些什么出现
That was as good as our song...
能够足以媲美我们的歌...

You got that long hair,slicked back,white T-shirt.你留着长发打扮整齐,穿着白上衣。
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.我像个好女孩一样穿着紧身短裙
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like.我涂上了经典的红唇妆,你喜欢这样。

We found wonderland
You and i got lost in it
And we pretended it could last forever

We found wonderland
You and i got lost in it
And life was never worse but never better

Two headlights shine through the sleepless night and I will…

车灯的白光闪耀了整个不眠之夜,我也会

Get you a, get you alone

让你独自一人

Your name has echoed through my mind and I just…

你的名字带着回声响彻了我的脑海,我只是

Think you should, think you should know

思考着你应该,你应该明白的

That nothing safe is worth the driving and I would…

You and I walk a fragile line.
I have known it all this time.
But I'd never thought I'd see it break.

This love is good

这份爱如此美好

This love is bad

这份爱又很糟糕

This love is alive back from the dead,oh

这份爱曾让我重生

These hands had to let it go free

我必须放手,让爱自由

And this love came back to me
这份爱回到我的身边
Your kiss,my cheek
你亲吻我的脸庞
I watched you leave
我望着你离开
Your smile, my ghost
你微笑,摇曳着我的灵魂
I fell to my knees
我跌坐在地上
When you're young , you just run
你是如此地年轻,奔跑吧

You held your head like a hero

你如英雄一般昂首挺胸

On a history book page

被印在史册上

It was the end of a decade

这是一个年代的末篇

But the start of an age

却又是一个世纪的开端

你给了我一切我却什么也没得到。
You give me everything and nothing.

Cause the players gonna play play play play play.
And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
Baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake
Shake it off

That you never loved me or her
or anyone or anything
I knew you were trouble when you walked in.

This daydream is dangerous

危险的是这不着边际的白日梦

This hope is treacherous

变幻莫测的是这心中闪烁的希望

This love is glowing in the dark
这份爱是黑夜里的一盏明灯
These hands had to let it go free
只是我已不能再牵起你的手
And this love came back to me
任凭这记忆将我淹没

This slope is treacherous

变化莫测的是你我的距离

This path is reckless

鲁莽的是这弯曲的轨道

This slope is treacherous

变化莫测的是你我的距离

And I, I, I like it

然而,我深爱着这一切

Something So beautiful and free
Was As never meant to be
Caged in
I thought I had you in my hand
I tried to catch you
But I can’t chase the wind
And every time I reach out to touch you
I remind myself you were meant to fly

Put your lips close to mine 将你的唇靠近我的唇 As long as they don't touch 维持着不碰触的距离 Out of focus,eye to eye 模糊

创可贴无法修补子弹造成的伤痕,你的道歉只是做做戏而已,如果你像那样活着的话,那跟孤魂野鬼有什么区别?如果你对这样的生活乐在其中,那你真的是无药可救了。

Why’d you have to look so good, don’t you know I’m trying to hate you 为什么你看起来那么优秀,难道你不知道我正在试着讨厌你吗

Firefly you drew me to you
Your beauty shines and
Lights up the sky
And you don’t know it
Do you
I wish I could keep you
Firefly, firefly

I’d like to think
I’d be all that you wanted
But not even that is enough

我赴过很多次约会,但我没能让他们留下来,至少那只是人们说的,只是他们说的,但我一直前行,不能停止,不会停下我的脚步,就像我身体里的音乐安慰我一切都会过去的。因为戏子们只会做戏,黑子们只会喷人,我就要甩开,把他们甩掉。

The stakes are high,
The water's rough,
But this love is ours.

This love is alive back from the dead,oh

这份爱曾让我重生

These hands had to let it go free

只是我已不能再牵起你的手

And this love came back to me

已逝之爱的潮汐向我涌来

This love left a permanent mark

这份爱留下一个永久的伤疤

This love is glowing in the dark

这份爱是黑夜里的一盏明灯

People like you always wanted back ,the love they gave away.People like me are gone forever when you say goodbye.

宝贝,我知道一个不会被人发现的地方。他们会顺着我们的足迹追踪我们,想赶上我们,但我知道一个藏身之所,我知道。